- Suitable for most applications where welding, cutting and brazing hazards exist.
- Molded PC for superior optics.
- Wider design for improved resistance to impact and infrared (IR) radiation hazards, up to Shade 3 or Shade 5, depending on model.
- Thickness helps prevent warping, cracking and crazing. Shape accommodates cap-mounted earmuffs.
- Nitrometer version should be worn with V-Gard Chin Protector (sold separately).
V-Gard® Visors for Welding, Cutting and Brazing Applications
MSA V-Gard Visors help protect against damage from impact and infrared (IR) radiation. They are thick to prevent warping from heat or weld spatter. Designed for metal pouring, gas soldering, welding, light cutting and brazing, these visors are engineered for heavy duty use.
caracteristique et avantages